Career Opportunities at Sterling Contracting LLC
To provide management oversight for all phases of our concrete projects, including coordinating crews, material, and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. This job requires travel.
Project Management Duties:
- Selects and coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
- Oversees performance of all subcontractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Is responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Oversees field supervisors, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
- Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and monies allocated.
- Reports to owners and architects about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
Completes concrete projects by planning and organizing projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff. Must have concrete experience. This job requires travel.
Construction Supervisor Job Duties:
- Supervises employees to ensure they meet the daily performance goals.
- Manages sub-contractors by monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Meets construction budget by keeping project within budgeted hours and identifies variances; implementing corrective actions
- Accomplishes construction project results by scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
Place and finish concrete for construction projects. Must have concrete experience in finishing. This position requires travel.
Concrete Finisher Job Duties:
- Place and finish concrete projects.
- Clean and prepare job site.
Job Summary: Assist in the completion of concrete projects. This job requires travel.
Laborer Job Duties:
- Perform tasks involving physical labor at concrete sites by cleaning and preparing job sites to pour concrete, dig trenches, assist in pouring concrete and clean up rubble and debris.
Leave a Comment
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
8661 E Backwater Rd
North Webster, IN 46555